Friday February 19

 Today we started the morning with playing cooperative games at our table. 

We read, " If I Were A Penguin " and talked about what we would do if we were a penguin for a day. We talked about all the interesting penguin facts we have learned through our penguin research.  We wrote sentences and drew a picture to go along with our sentence.

We played a dice sequencing game. We had to roll the dice 7 times and record the number and then place the numbers in order from smallest to biggest. 

We watched a presentation from Earth Guardians and took at look at their Wild Rose Sculpture in the Hub. It was made with 250 used plastic bags.

We went outside and played in the snow. 

We had centers. What center did your child play at?









Please practice our penguin poem at home :) 

If I were a penguin I would dive in the water.

I'd swing and eat fish, squid and krill.

If I were a penguin,

I'd keep my egg safe.

I'd protect it for two months from winters chill.

If I were a penguin,

I'd wear black and white and belly slide down hills.

If I were a penguin, 

I'd waddle to the ocean on a hot or cold day. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite Memories of Kindergarten

Monday September 21