Favourite Memories of Kindergarten

Thank you for a fabulous year of Kindergarten!

We hope everyone has an amazing summer!

Our favourite memories of Kindergarten!

Haizel- Playing at the playground.

Brandon.-I liked centers.

Adalyn- Playing at the playground.

Alanna- Reading stories.

Brooks- Playing at the ice cream shop.

Lyla G- Math.

Bennett- Math. I liked the hard parts.

Allison- Playing with my friends.

Grayson- Playing with my friends.

Sadie- Gym time

Amelia S- Playing with Leia.

Leia- The park

Savannah- Snack and center time.

Tavi- I liked gym.

Kaylie- Bennett did the chicken dance.

Phineas- I like gym and snack.

Mila- Doing crafts.

Luke- Playing with friends in the gym.

Anthony- Gym.

Lyla M.- Snack and centers.

Sammy- Drawing in our visual journals.

Ashley- Going on walks.

Blake- I like art.

Gregory- Playing with the loose parts. 

Lochlan- Gym, snack and centers.

Nathan- Drawing in my journal.

Yashraj- Gym and playing with friends.

Jack H- Prizes from home reading and gym.

Madden- Gym

Carlos- Gym

Admir- Playing at the park.

Bella- Gym and centers

Jack S- Gym

Athan- Gym

Amy- I liked painting.

Chelsea- I liked painting and letter crafts.

Amelia- I liked art.

Thomas- The park. 


PM

Alice- I liked going for our community walks, the playground and playing with James. 

Cyena- I liked going outside for gym.

Ramez- Playing at Teepee forest with Hunter and William.

Maevah- I liked going to the playground.

Shanaya- I like my friends. 

Elliott- I like teepee forest. 

Colton- I liked playing with Dante. 

James- I like the community walks, visiting with SakokooTo, playing on the playground and the whale center. 

Morne- I like teepee forest

Damon- Teepee Forest

William - Playing with Colton, Maddox, Hunter and Atlas and everyone.

Maddox- I like playing with marbles. 

Atlas- Spending time with Dante and all my friends.

Ayzah- Reading books. 

Gibson- I like the ice cream shop. 

Hunter- I like going on the community walks. 

Dante- I like marbles. 

Claire- Teepee forest. 




Comments

  1. Hello Mrs Mask. Thanks for sharing the lovely memories..
    I wanted to add this;
    Ramez K (kindergarten PM) - I liked doing art work and community walks.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Monday September 21